Respect for Life Ministry
Purpose & Practice
The Mission of the St. Ignatius Respect For Life (RFL) Ministry is to promote by word and deed Church teaching on the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death both in the Parish and in the community.
- respect for unborn human life
- capital punishment
- assisted suicide
- embryonic stem cell research
- artificial reproductive technology
- post-abortive healing
- Accompanies and aids pregnant women lacking resources through Project Gabriel or directly through the Parish ministry.
- Promotes respect for life education for the Parish by events and through the bulletin, web site, and e-zine.
- Supports community organizations that foster the sanctity of human life.
- Partners with other parishes to advocate respect for life issues with local state and federal legislative bodies.
- Support post-abortive women through Project Rachel Ministry.
Meets the fourth Sunday of the month in the Gonzaga Hall at 9:45 AM. The Respect For Life ministry is planning a variety of activities to support church teaching about the sanctity of human life, from conception to natural death. Currently, the ministry is exploring ways to support women in crisis pregnancies. All are welcome.